Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where Have I Been?

It's been almost a year since I last posted. In the past year I went back to school and back to work. It's been a complicated busy year and I mainly didn't post because I had no brainpower left to write cohesive sentences that didn't have to do with the many papers on Montessori Education which I HAD to write this year.

I hope to post some stories this summer, partly because I have missed my therapy. That is what this blog is for, my own personal therapy to deal with my kids issues. And issues have multiplied in the past year. Upcoming posts may have titles like Adventures in Asthma or Adventures in Sensory Perception Disorder or, a favorite for all, Adventures in Dealing with your child's' teachers.

Thanks to the many people who have posted comments in the last year during my absence. I have now published them.

No comments: